Call 803-328-3828 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment. If you must cancel or reschedule, please give us a 24 hour notice.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday morning hours for urgent sick care visits only: hours may vary in the am & are by appointment only starting at 8:30.
Please note that due to current volumes, we are unable to accept new patients at this time.
Bring the following to appointments:
- A list of all medications being taken, or the actual bottles
- Any vitamins, herbal supplements, or over-the-counter medications you are taking
- Immunization records and a copy of your previous records if you are transferring from another office
- Your insurance card - to comply with insurance company requirements, we must see insurance cards at each and every visit
- List of approved medicines (insurance formulary)
Callbacks will be handled between or after scheduled appointments. Non-emergency calls received after 4 p.m. will be returned the next business day.
Access to medical care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.If it is a true emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest health facility. Otherwise, most emergencies can be handled by the physician on call by dialing 803-328-3828.