We want to provide you with the resources, information and techniques that enable more comfortable, healthier living. To learn more about acute and chronic illnesses affecting you and your family, explore the following web sites, which feature resources for locating healthcare information.
American Diabetes Association
- Learn about diabetes and how to mantain a healthy lifestyle on the Web site of the American Diabetes Association.
eMedicine Consumer Health
- With more than 5,500 pages of health content, this site contains articles written by physicians for patients and consumers. Current medical information is available in the Health Resource, First Aid and Emergencies and Lifestyle and Wellness Centers.
- Health information, self-care advice and daily health tips can be found on this site, established by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Helps readers make smart health decisions by providing easy-to-understand medical knowledge and up-to-date information on all aspects of health and medicine.
- Learn about the comprehensive medical services offered by our affiliate, Novant Health - the largest physician care network in western North Carolina.
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Patients can use this site to access information on Presbyterian's wide-ranging health services, learn about patient care facilities and hospitals, search career and volunteer opportunities and get questions answered regarding billing, insurance and medical records.